Effective Date: 31st March 2023
Rock Album Reviews (“we,” “us,” or “our”) is committed to promoting and protecting the rights of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) individuals. This LGBTQ Policy sets out our commitment to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for all members of the LGBTQ community.
We believe that all individuals, regardless of their sexual orientation or gender identity, should be treated with dignity and respect. We are committed to creating a workplace and website that is welcoming and inclusive of LGBTQ individuals.
We have implemented policies and procedures to ensure that all members of our organization and website are treated with respect and dignity, regardless of their sexual orientation or gender identity. Our policies include:
- Non-Discrimination: We do not discriminate against any individual on the basis of their sexual orientation or gender identity in any aspect of our business operations, including hiring, promotions, pay, and access to benefits.
- Anti-Harassment: We prohibit any form of harassment, discrimination, or bullying of individuals on the basis of their sexual orientation or gender identity. We take all complaints of harassment seriously and will take appropriate action to address them.
- Inclusive Language: We use inclusive language in all of our communications and marketing materials, and encourage our employees and contributors to do the same.
- Diversity and Inclusion Training: We provide training to our employees and contributors on diversity and inclusion, including issues related to sexual orientation and gender identity.
- Support for LGBTQ Employees: We provide support to LGBTQ employees, including access to resources and referrals to LGBTQ-affirming healthcare providers and mental health services.
- Support for the LGBTQ Community: We actively support and participate in events and initiatives that promote the rights and well-being of the LGBTQ community.
We are committed to taking action to create a welcoming and inclusive environment for all members of the LGBTQ community. Our actions include:
- Inclusive Hiring Practices: We actively seek to hire and promote individuals who identify as LGBTQ and value the unique perspectives and experiences they bring to our organization.
- Supplier Diversity: We seek to work with suppliers and service providers who share our commitment to diversity and inclusion, including LGBTQ-owned businesses.
- Support for LGBTQ Causes: We donate a portion of our profits to organizations that support the rights and well-being of the LGBTQ community.
- Visibility and Representation: We seek to increase the visibility and representation of LGBTQ individuals in our website content and marketing materials.
- Advocacy and Education: We advocate for the rights and well-being of the LGBTQ community and educate our employees and contributors on issues related to sexual orientation and gender identity.
We are committed to promoting and protecting the rights of LGBTQ individuals in our organization and website. We believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to the success of our business and the well-being of our employees, contributors, and community. If you have any questions or concerns about our LGBTQ Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at 46 Lower Richmond Road, Mortlake, London, SW14 7EZ UK.